Geplaatst op 28 juli 2017
Neopost Shipping, a subsidiary of the Neopost Group, develops and provides solutions for creating and managing shipments, deliveries and tracking flows of assets and goods.
These solutions are for supply chain professionals: carriers, postal organizations and logisticians, and for manufacturers, 3PL’s, distributors, e-merchants etc.
The Business unit Automated Packing Solutions (APS) develops innovative solutions for packing automation, like our revolutionary fit-to-size parcel creator, the CVP-500, which is a game changer in the warehouse automation industry.
In order to grow the business, we are looking for a
Product engineer (full time)
You will be a product engineer of the European service team and will report to the APS Global service manager based in Drachten, the Netherlands.
- Customer project manager (Primary contact, Site planning, customization functional requirement document);
- Maintain the primary contact with customer. Have regular update meetings with customers to improve customer satisfaction and discuss business developments;
- Provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of Automatic Packaging Solutions Systems;
- Perform hands-on remote and on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs (including upgrades, modifications);
- Provide high level technical support to external customers at their location;
- Provide on-site training to the customers;
- Reporting of status and progress;
- Setup and maintain spares;
- Keep close contact with APS team in Drachten NL;
- Develop additional documentation for product release, training and maintenance (KCMS);
- Position works a rotating on call schedule ( 2nd level Stand-by duty).
We are looking for a pro-active and self driven colleague with the right balance in personal and content skills and who has the ability to synchronize with other cultures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechatronics, Robotics or Mechanical Engineering OR Associate degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 5 years of work experience troubleshooting electrical and mechanical equipment. (mechatronics) Or proven to function on this level;
- Willing to travel. (mainly in Europe);
- Project management and organizing skills;
- Must possess a valid driver’s license;
- Detail Oriented and Stress Resistant;
- Good Verbal and Written English Communication Skills;
- Customer Service Oriented;
- Innovative and Self Assured;
- Decision Making Ability.
« Naar overzicht
Neem contact op
You will work in an international company, with colleagues that have a relentless drive to help companies to improve their performance by offering intelligent and situation-specific solutions. And with all the knowledge, equipment, systems and services that are critical for their success. We will offer you a competitive salary and a healthy work environment. If you want to be part of a highly motivated, energetic team that is changing the packing automation industry, please send in your motivation letter and resume to email@example.com. More information on www.cvp-500.com. If you have additional questions, please contact the HR department, 0512-589300.