Strategic Marketing Manager APS
Geplaatst op 22 mei 2018
In the position of Strategic Marketing Manager you will work cross-functionally with Research and Development, Marketing Communications and Sales to develop and execute marketing strategies and go-to-market plans for Neopost’s portfolio of Automated Packing Solutions. You will report to the APS Head of Product based in Drachten, the Netherlands.
- Explore and understand customers and their pain points, needs vs asks
- Research on competition and understanding of market trends and opportunities
- Master business plans and financial business models
- Drive the product roadmap to ensure alignment with deliverables
- Manage the execution of plans and programs, collaboratively working with all stakeholders
- We are looking for a pro-active and self-driven colleague that enjoys working with colleagues in the Netherlands and around the globe.
- Enthusiasm, drive and energy to champion new business opportunities and the ability to influence stakeholders at various levels
- Strong analytical skills to setup complex business models in a spreadsheet combined with a hands-on mentality to support operational marketing activities
- 5+ years in Strategic Marketing, Product Management or Business Analysis (B2B)
- MSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Engineering
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, including excellent presentation and public speaking capability
Your work environment:
Neopost Shipping, a division within the Neopost Group, facilitates parcel management.
It is the only global operator present from end to end of the logistics chain: from preparation, through to dispatch and delivery.
Inside this division, the Automated Packing Solutions unit (APS) develops innovative packing equipment for logistics and e-commerce. Its revolutionary CVP-500 continuous packing system customizes each parcel to the three-dimensional shape and volume of its content, avoiding the need to use filling material and reducing parcel bulk by as much as 50% compared with standard packages. To support the growing business we are looking for Strategic Marketing Manager.
What you get:
You will work in an international company, with colleagues that have a relentless drive to help companies to improve their performance by offering high-tech solutions. We will offer you a competitive salary and a healthy work environment. If you want to be part of a highly motivated, energetic team that is changing the packing automation industry, please send in your motivation letter and resume before June 1, to email@example.com.
More information on www.cvp-500.com If you have additional questions, please contact Sieta Woudman, 0512-589300
« Naar overzicht
Neem contact op